AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE
Strictly following the written aftercare instructions provided to you after your procedure is very important for pigment retention.
You may feel emotional after your procedure.
As small scabs form over each stroke throughout the night, you will wake up to bolder, larger brows then you fell asleep with.This is a normal stage of healing and is very temporary (1-3 days.)
You will be able to resume regular everyday activities immediately following your procedure with little or no detection by unknowing people.
As scabbing begins to shed (usually day 7) a much softer pigment colour will reveal itself. This is often as much as 20 - 40 percent lighter than the selected pigment shade. Although visibly healed after 10-14 days, the healed pigment tone will continue to slightly shift throughout the following 6-8 weeks.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Do not exercise the day of your procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning the treated area for 3-4 weeks after.
- Avoid heavy sweating in the brow area for the first 10 days (perspiration in this area will disrupt scabbing and reduce pigment retention.)
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after.
- Avoid hot yoga, steam room, sauna, and swimming for 7 days after.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Eyebrow make-up cannot be worn for 10 days after.